KETCHIKAN GOOSE CHASE
What is this game?!
The Ketchikan Goose Chase is a community wide scavenger hunt riddled with quirky missions, adventures, prizes, and FUN for the whole community to join! Missions are suitable for varying skill levels. There is something for everyone: families, kids at heart, the “competitive” team, those that love physical challenges, and those that love to solve a riddle. The beauty is with so many missions available to complete, there will be endless opportunities to earn points to be the TOP GOOSE! For questions, please email [email protected]
How to Play
- Mission types include: Photo, video, or text.
- New missions can be added at anytime and some may be time limited (e.g. available 4 hours) – the app will notify teams when available.
- Some missions will have bonus points for “best in show” (judged by our panel)
- Missions may have a “prize draw” associated with it!
- Some missions require the whole team, some can be completed by individual team members
- Missions have different points values, based on complexity, hilarity, or just because.
- Missions will be judged and points can be given or reduced – so be sure to do your best!
2023 GAME DETAILS COMING SOON!
Special Mission Prizes are provided by the following businesses:
- Power of Wellness
- Out to Sea Expedition
Watch the promotion video for the Goose Chase 2020 – some things have changed since then (no GPS and no family prize) BUT they explain what to expect when playing the game!
Register Your Team!
Registration & Teams Questions
How do we win a “grand prize”?
The teams with the most points earned from missions and bonus points will be crowned the top goose of the game! We have three grand prizes – $500, $250, $150 for the top three teams.