KETCHIKAN GOOSE CHASE
What is this game?!
The Ketchikan Goose Chase is a community wide scavenger hunt riddled with quirky missions, adventures, prizes, and FUN for the whole community to join! Missions are suitable for varying skill levels. There is something for everyone: families, kids at heart, the “competitive” team, those that love physical challenges, and those that love to solve a riddle. The beauty is with so many missions available to complete, there will be endless opportunities to earn points to be the TOP GOOSE! For questions, please email [email protected]
How to Play
- Mission types include: Photo, video, or text.
- New missions can be added at anytime and some may be time limited (e.g. available 4 hours) – the app will notify teams when available.
- Some missions will have bonus points for “best in show” (judged by our panel)
- Missions may have a “prize draw” associated with it!
- Some missions require the whole team, some can be completed by individual team members
- Missions have different points values, based on complexity, hilarity, or just because.
- Missions will be judged and points can be given or reduced – so be sure to do your best!
It’s time for the annual Goose Chase Scavenger Hunt! Registration opens Monday, July 3rd, and closes Sunday, July 16th. Follow the link to register and pay. If you have any questions email [email protected] or call
Special Mission Prizes are provided by the following businesses:
- Power of Wellness
- Out to Sea Expedition
Watch the promotion video for the Goose Chase 2020 – some things have changed since then (no GPS and no family prize) BUT they explain what to expect when playing the game!
Register Your Team!
Registration & Teams Questions
How do we win a “grand prize”?
The teams with the most points earned from missions and bonus points will be crowned the top goose of the game! We have three grand prizes – $500, $250, $150 for the top three teams.